11/30/10

Back to the Blog!

As you can see, those of you who have visited before, I decided to change my header. It's a little big but imo you can't get too much David Cook. So a new pic for a new year. And yes, I realize it isn't quite a new year yet, but it has been over a year since I posted a new blog. *hanging head in shame*

I forgot my password and got a new computer and couldn't get in. Since it took me a couple of weeks to set up my page and gadgets the way I wanted them, I didn't feel like starting over. So A Little Bit of Everything sat in the land of unused, unread, unvisited blogs. I'm sure I'm not the only one to do it.

So that's what I've been up to. Not much. How about you? Drop me a comment, chat with me on Twitter, or friend me on Goodreads or GetGlue. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment