9/21/11

Good TV??

It seems like every tv show I have enjoyed watching for the last few seasons is over. Whether over for good or simply till the next season is a distinction I don't care to make.

I'll start with Sunday.
True blood - who knows when Hbo will have the next season. Next summer?
Entourage - over :(
Falling skies - is there going to be another season next summer?

Monday
House - since when do fall premieres happen in October?
Rizzoli & isles - new epis in nov? What's that all about??

Tuesday
Nothing at all - no I DON'T watch Glee. And i don't plan to start so don't even suggest it.

Wednesday
Melissa & Joey - don't judge me. Joey Lawrence rules! - over for now
Rescue Me - gone for good :(
Law & Order SVU - not happening without Chris Meloni. The rest of the cast blows.

Thursday
Bones - Soon? Although the main characters screwing and adding a kid to the show is usually the kiss of death, no? we shall see.
Burn Notice - done for now

Friday
Blue Bloods - YAY! Season premiere this week. Sorry NKOTB fans but these days I like Donnie Wahlberg much better as an actor than as a 45 yr old member of a boy band. ;)

With all the odd seasons and shows ending, let me know what you miss the most? Until then, I think I'll use my new found free time for more reading, or blogging, or something else who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment