9/7/12

Life sucks...then your dad dies

I'm pretty sure nobody reads this blog anymore but I need to vent anyway.  This has been a horrible year for me.  Maybe a few of you have noticed I haven't been tweeting much or blogging at all.  Life has just been sucky. Most recently I received horrible news regarding my father. About a month ago I was told he had a bad sinus infection.  Then it was that the antibiotics for the sinus infection did a number on his stomach. Now, all of a sudden, he has fast growing, small-cell cancer...everywhere. He was admitted to a local hospital earlier today. He was never accused of being father of the year, having cheated on my mother after 30 years of marriage and marrying the biggest cunt in the universe but he's still my dad. We're hoping for the best but waiting for the worst. This comes on the heels of trying to work out my own marriage after my husband cheated on me and losing my job last Friday after my employer decided we just weren't making enough money to stay afloat. Needless to say it has been a shitty couple of months. Sorry for the rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment