10/14/09

My 1st New Post

Just me, Random Reetie. As some of you know (very few of you :( ) this isn't my first blog. I was using wordpress but they really started to annoy me so I stopped writing anything for awhile. Then I decided to jump ship. And here is where I landed! Any of you that know me from Twitter know of my obsession with this british guy with funny hair. haha. But this won't be a blog dedicated to any one person or thing. just me. I have added some links already and certainly plan to add more. I'm still trying to get the layout and gadgets right so be patient with me! (pretty please, with Rob on top) Any tips or suggestions are welcome and may or may not be considered (hehe). I won't promise daily updates on anything but check back from time to time and see what's up, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment