10/14/09

My Freebie 5

For those of you who don't know me yet, I figure letting you in on my Freebie 5 list is a pretty good icebreaker :)

For anybody who doesn't know what a "Freebie 5" list is, it is the 5 "approved" people that you can break your relationship/wedding vows to get with, without repercussions. Of course to say they are "approved" well...my hubby doesn't approve but let me just tell you, if any of these guys came knocking on my door--he's just have to deal with it. (as I send him out the back door with the kids). And of course he does not get to have his own list. He knows the rules~ "Feel free to sleep around-just don't bother coming home when you're done" I know that seems like a mean double standard but thats just too bad for him. So, on with the hottness...


1. David Cook

I love David Cook. I think he has the most amazing voice. (Maybe afterward you could sing me to sleep, just like you do on my ipod?) My sister just doesn't see it. She voted for Archie. TRAITOR!! There is just something about him that makes me want to be a crazy stalker. As much as I hate to admit it, in his presence I would probably just turn into one of those screaming fangirls we all hate. Sorry. There are just no words. Yum is all I got :) I know this is an old pic but it is still my favorite. I could stare into those eyes forever...and ever...and ever...you get the point.


2. Jason Statham

Handsome Rob. That's where it started for me. The accent, the body. I don't even know what to say. Except, I saw Crank 2 the other nite. Dude, please make better movies in the future! Handsome Rob, Frank the Transporter, the guy in Death Race (sorry didn't catch your name). But Please no more Chev Chelios!!


3. Mark Wahlberg

I've been hooked since he called himself "Marky Mark" and modeled for CK. He was hot then and he's hot now. I know, I know, happily married, blah blah blah...don't care. My sister and I actually agree on this. Maybe she's not adopted after all, just weird!

Seriously, look at those arms. mmm


Now I'm torn. Only 2 spaces left and at least 4 more guys cum to mind (well, 2 actually came to mind, the other 2 never really leave..) hmmm


4. David Boreanaz

I can't say that I'm a fan from way back because I never watched Buffy or Angel. I hated the Buffy movie so I never gave the show a fair chance. All I knew was that he was "that hot vampire" but didn't pay much attention. If the internet had been around that might be a different story but anyway.. Sure, I'd love a beer, thanks!


I dare you to find another guy that can pull off that color shirt :)


I realize there are some of you out there who are sweating bullets that a certain young Englishman has yet to be named. Have no fear! Rob is here!



5. Rob Pattinson

He may be the last on the list but he's certainly not the least (c'mon, you know you looked at those pics like a million times) I have to admit though, not just any Rob will do. Robeard is not acceptable. There. I said it. Hate me if you will. That's not to say that he has to be all clean-shaven Robward. Scruffy is fine. Scruffy is acceptable. Grizzly Adams is not. And lets just say that the sister must be adopted because I have yet been unable to convert her.




So there you have it. A little glimpse into the random. Let me know what you think and who is on yours!



I would love to source all these pics, but I plucked them all off my harddrive and honestly cannot remember where each one is from. Most can probably be found on photobucket.

staytuned: next time I'll tell you the 5 guys I wouldn't let in my front door, let alone touch them. Till then ~~RR :)

No comments:

Post a Comment