10/30/09

Oh Beautiful Day!


So yesterday was a beautiful day outside. The sun was shining, the rain stopped, there was a chill in the air but it wasn't cold. It may very well have been the last nice day we have. So I took the little girlie and her best friend bear that goes everywhere out to show them the colors of fall in NY. Of course all she wanted to do was play in the wet leaves but that's allowed, she's 2. I took some photos to share with you of some trees and stuff around my neighborhood. I hope they brighten up your gloomy, dark, yucky NY day today! :)









This is a duck that lives in a pond up the road. There used to be a pair but we haven't seen the male all summer. :(



These are the last 2 flowers blooming in my garden. also :(



So that's what fall looks like in my neighboorhood. Pretty in the sun, sucky in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment