7/30/11

Apologies

I am a horrible blogger! I hadn't realized that it has been over 6 months since my last post, and that itself was simply a cut and paste job, I have to admit. Then, looking at the date, I realized that about 2 weeks after that last post, I started a new job. Instant excuse! But now that I've had 7 months to come up with something exciting/funny/witty or just plain interesting to blog about, I've got nothing. Absolutely nothing. But I'll complain about everything anyway!

The job sucks. It's in daycare so I really wouldn't expect it to be fabulous. 5 years in college to get a masters degree...and being grossly underpaid to play with a room full of toddlers. Sucks, like I said.

My kids are getting big. I can tell this by the way they completely ignore me. At least they go back to school in a month. Their teachers they usually listen to. They are good kids though. When they leave the house. Everyone says that's what matters, but it would be nice if they were little angels at home too!

My only saving grace has been my new iPod touch. I suppose that is another reason I've "ignored" my blog. I can check all my favorite sites ("There's an app for that!") without ever opening my laptop and seeing the little orange "B" in my toolbar to remind me that it exists. Although I'm sure that if I look hard enough, I can find an app for Blogger too. I've just been too busy listening to David Cook to even look for it.

I guess that's enough ranting for now. None of you care anyway :) Gonna watch The Town tonight. Was it good?

Laters! Catch ya on Twitter and GetGlue!

No comments:

Post a Comment