8/2/11

Boredom...

I am so incredibly bored I don't even know what to do with myself. My kids are with their grandmother for a couple of days. So I get home from work, hubby is sleeping on the couch and the kids are gone. Great! I try to settle in for a little tweeting and glue checking-in only to find out that none of my gadgets are picking up any internet or wifi signals...from anywhere. It's like someone dropped a signal blocker on my roof last night. I got nothing. So I proceed to pack up my laptop and ipod and head to the library. Where there is absolutely nothing going on. And there is more noise than at my house. WTF?? Does nobody know the meaning of the word library anymore? Here's a clue...it's italian for SHUT THE F*CK UP!! Not really but you get my meaning. And I think I hear the creepy janitor from my job here. EEEEEWWW!!!! and by creepy, I mean stay the f*ck away from me you dirty (literally and figuratively) old man. Anyway, the upside to my noisy library visit is that I got an email that Passion by Lauren Kate is waiting for me on the hold shelf. Soo excited to start reading it. Sadly, I will make myself wait until I finish what I'm already reading. And I planned on cleaning up little girlies messy rooms while they are gone and there is nothing on tv tonight. Unless there is a Twilight movie on a Showtime channel, and there usually is. So no reading will get done. :( Hmm.



Just because I love to look at him ;0

1 comment:

  1. A funny post... I too have days like this *sighs* yep, yummy photo, agreed.
    http://www.snapdragonshots.com/

    ReplyDelete